Posted to rec.woodworking
mac davis

Default Sanding disc dispenser

On 5 Feb 2006 10:49:35 -0800, wrote:

Within the last couple of months, while scanning the woodworking mags
at the local Barnes & Noble, I came across a project that was a slick
dispenser for sanding discs used on RO sanders. It utilized a set of
dowels, so all you needed to do was drop the sander on the dowels and
the sanding disc was automatically lined up with the holes on the
sander's pad.

Needless to say, I didn't buy the mag at that time and now I can't
remember which one I saw it in. If anyone recalls seeing this project,
I would appreciate knowing what mag/issue it was found in.

Thanks in advance.

Tim

As usual, an easy solution can be found at Ken Vaughn's site:

http://home.earthlink.net/~kvaughn65...ding_guide.jpg

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing