Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Terry

Default Briggs & Stratton 120000 vs 130000 engine

Ya, I know this. He answered my questions about the differences
between the 120000 and 130000 series motors, so I didn't want to take
up any more of his time. But my only explanation to that was he was
refering to their standard line, not their racing line of motors. It
could be a complete different division, and thats why they are going
away from go karts in their standard line. They will leave it up to
their racing line to supply those motors. But who knows what he was
thinking!