Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew Sinclair

Default Condensing tumble dryer

In message .com,
Eddie writes
Just bought a new condensing dryer that doesn't condense too well.

Could anyone help please?

Many thanks.

Stupid question, but have you checked the water tank isn't full? We
made this mistake when we got our first condensing dryer and wondered
why after a few loads the dryer was not getting things dry, my wife
insisted she was emptying the water but it turned out that what she was
emptying was the condenser element and the tank, which was cunningly
well hidden away, was full to the brim. Assuming that is OK, check the
lint filter in the door isn't clogged (or blocked with some forgotten
packaging) as that can manifest itself as poor condensing.

Cheers,

Andy
--
Andrew Sinclair http://www.smellycat.org