jim rozen

Default Patriot Act II / Library Surveilance

In article , Gunner says...

And we both apply our biases to what we read. Very true. I am just as
guilty of it as you are. However...I tend to use reason, and rational,
and common sense as criteria of measurement, and if there is any
question..I go digging for the answers. Most Libs (and you are
occasionally guilty of this, though kudos for it only being
occasionally) dont want the facts to interfer with their emotional
stances on things. Shrug.

And I would maintaint that I'm more rational by admitting
the biases. Those never go away, as mentioned in another
thread, individuals *always* see the world's events through
a filter of sorts. I at least admit mine.

Jim

please reply to: