Posted to alt.home.repair
Dr. Hardcrab

Default Spa Pump Starting Automatically

wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
I have an Indoor Spa Pump that when left on after using the Spa will
start automatically/of its own accord. It normally takes about 15-20
minutes after the last use of the pump and if you don't get to the
power in time to turn it off runs for approx 1 minute. Has anyone come
across a similar issue?

It's totally unclear what you are talking about. If the pump is left
on, then it's already running, isn't it?

I know hot tub pumps will come on periodically to circulate the water when
the heater is trying to maintain temperature....