Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Videotape Chewed/Snapped

tkbirdie wrote:
I put my videotape in the VCR and as I tried to take it out, it would
not eject my tape. Eventually, I managed to get it out and the VCR had
"cut" my tape in half. The tape contains some important programmes, so
I really need the tape. Can I repair it myself or do I need someone to
do it? Do I need some special equipment or can I repair it with
sellotape? If not sellotape, then will invisible tape do the same
thing? The tape is "cut" in the main part of the tape, I think halfway
in. I really need the tape, so all the help is appreciated.
Please help me.
Thanks

see the post in alt.video.vcr