Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Brent Philion

Default OT Has anyone else seen a HUGE drop in Spam?

Jon Elson wrote:
Brent Philion wrote:

David Billington wrote:

It does seem down, I agree. The last time I noted it was when that
guy in the US was jailed for spamming.

wayne mak wrote:

In the last 3 days my spam mail has all but gone? I didn't make any
changes, anyone else seen this change?

Not really but i've kept myself under the radar anyhow i still get my
10 a day

TEN?!?! I get about 300 a day! But, I post on a lot of newsgroups,
easy prey for those fishing for live email addresses. About half of
those are easily filtered.

Jon

this email is used for usenet and usenet only but i'm very careful wiht
the ones i care about. I reactiviated this email addy a month ago having
not checked it for FIVE years and NEVER given it away

and it had 200 spams