Posted to alt.home.repair
JerryL

Default FEMA

wrote in message
oups.com...
I think the real problem here is that you saved nothing for your
retirement. A responsible person saves for the perverbial rainy day.
You did not. I don't feel that your irresponsibility should cause
other people's tax dollars to bail you out. try living within your
means. Living within your means includes saving a substantial portion
of your income for things like retirement and emergencies.

Who in the hell do you think you are to assume anything about me. Maybe I
did save for the rainy day and maybe catosthrophic medical bills wiped it
out. This responsible person has worked since he's 11 years old, served in
the military and paid taxes all his life. I'm irresponsible? You better pray
to your God that nothing ever happen to you or your family where you get
financially wiped out and while you're praying to him, ask him to give you a
little bit more brains.