michael

Default Patriot Act II / Library Surveilance

Lennie the Lurker wrote:

"Capt. Doug" wrote in message ...

Yeah! I've read the act. Most of it is acceptable. However, some of it is
highly unacceptable. I've read the act. It provides that my employment can
irrevocably terminated with no recourse just because some burrocrat (NOT a
misspelling) decides he wants to screw with me.

Patriot Act II is wending it's way through Washington DC for a reason.

Well, you don't have to wait. Remember the kid sitting on the fence
at the local airport whittling a model while watching the planes take
off? He's now a terrorist suspect, has a knife near an airport, and
no JUSTIFIABLE reason for being there. Public freedoms according to
george "the stupid" bush. Doesn't even have to be a kid, if you're
not a pilot, student pilot, aircraft owner, or paying customer, you
have no justifiable reason to be at an airport, even if it is your tax
dollars that are supporting these rich men's playgrounds. Public
property isn't public, private property isn't private, all thanks to
the bush*******. He's cost us more personal freedom in the short time
of his reign of stupidity than we've lost in the last 200 years.
So much for "Conservatives want to preserve personal freedom". Maybe
for themselves, but not for the rest of us. Motto of the republican
party, "Hurray for me and **** you." They're trying their best to
live up to it. Clinton may have gotten a blow job, bush gives them.

It ain't just the republicans, conservatives, whatever label you want. It's virtually all of them, reps, dems, and any subspecies that
you pick. They are the self-annointed elite, we're just here for their convenience and use. It's like watching a tennis match (if you
could tolerate it) back and forth, back and forth. Do you really think it matters which way the ball is hit? Better analogy, a magician,
it's all misdirection and bull****, smoke and mirrors. They put on the show, and we are the laughing, moaning, cheering, groaning
spectators. If you want to be ****ed, spread it around.

michael