Posted to uk.d-i-y
Robert

Default Oil Fired central heating problem

In article .com,
babybanks writes
Hi all, I have seen a few posts with lots of information about oil
fired central heating systems so am hoping someone could help me out. I
have the sneakiest feeling my ex has sabotaged my oil fired central
heating by putting something like sugar in the tank. How would I go
about finding out if he has? Its still trying to kick in but stops
again after about 3 seconds. (i was turning down the main thermostat
the turning it up again) other than that it was fine up until this
morning....

cold babybanks

1) Open front door
2) Walk to oil tank
3) Look at funny looking plastic tube type thingiwingy sticking up at
one end of tankiwanky.
4)If funny looking plastic tube type thingiwingy show no juiciwoosy in
tankiwanky phone oil supplier.
5) If funny looking plastic tube type thingeiwingy show juiceiwoosy in
tankiwanky phone service engine from yellow pagiwages.