Posted to alt.home.repair
Don

Default Air Purifiers

I'm looking at a stand alone unit and figured I'd move it a couple times a
day to do the whole house. Running full time will it do the job?

"Bob" wrote in message
You can cut down on the dust, but you're never going to be completely rid

of
it. Any equipment will only filter the air while it's running, so you

should
keep it on 24/7. Are you talking about a stand alone or whole house unit?

"Don" wrote in message ...
I'm thinking of getting one of those home air purifiers to rid my house

of
dust. I can't figure figure out where the hell it comes from. My home is
vacuumed and dusted at least twice a week. Do these things really work?

want to be totally rid of the dust. I'm looking at the trion by fedders

at
home depot. Thanks as usual.