michael

Default O.T.: Patriot Act II / Library Surveilance

Koz wrote:

.

I must also say, Mr Gunner, that I have begun to like you even though
our politics differ greatly. you have always answered me in a civil
manner with proper defense of your viewpoint (and I am guilty of doing
the opposite). There are the Rush Limbaugh's of the world who spout
unsupported crap and have arguementative fallacies littered throughout
their statements. There are also the G Gordon Liddy's of the world
that at least use proper arguementation with supporting evidence. I
may disagree with the view, but I have to respect the ones that argue
their point properly.

Koz

That last statement made me think about my personal feelings toward the
oil companies. Presently, I have less than zero respect where they are
concerned. I *could* perhaps have a small amount if they would quit
using any contrived or convenient excuse to raise prices, and just say
"we're screwin ya, because we can".

michael