Posted to rec.woodworking
arw01

Default My Grandpa Died, Need some help with his tools

You were lucky to know your grandfather and to have had that much
quality time in the shop and in life. Someday the nightmares will fade
and you will again dream of the peacefull times you shared or new ones
your sleeping mind will invent.

Our postman stopped by last week, as his wife is in the same situation
with her father. It was his wishes the tools AND the wood go to fellow
woodworkers who would keep it, use it, and pass them down.

Perhaps in the next couple of weeks I will be summoned to the shrine of
a long time woodworkers basement shop, and enjoy that of which I will
use and need.

If you are looking for people who will need the tools, check around
your elementary school your children go to, be surprised at the
backgrounds people have.

Alan