Posted to uk.d-i-y
babybanks

Default Oil Fired central heating problem

Hi all, I have seen a few posts with lots of information about oil
fired central heating systems so am hoping someone could help me out. I
have the sneakiest feeling my ex has sabotaged my oil fired central
heating by putting something like sugar in the tank. How would I go
about finding out if he has? Its still trying to kick in but stops
again after about 3 seconds. (i was turning down the main thermostat
the turning it up again) other than that it was fine up until this
morning....

cold babybanks