Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager

Default Zanussi Washing Machine Bearing

On Sun, 5 Feb 2006 13:31:27 UTC, "bill"
wrote:

If you have the proper tools then repair it, you will need a bearing puller
as they are packed in very tight. A hammer and screwdriver will not work!

Well, it may have to be a special one that's designed to get bearings
out of blind housings (don't know the Zanussi, mind). I got the bearings
out of my Hotpoint with a hammer and cold chisel; easy once I used a big
enough hammer.

It's easier to get a new washing machine unless you want to spend half the
cost of a new one on tools and parts. They're not worth it.

Possibly.