Posted to free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y
Dave Fawthrop

Default Totally OT - Motorhome holidays

On Sun, 05 Feb 2006 11:06:42 +0000, William McNicol
wrote:

|Watch for limitations in the terms & conditions.
|We flew in to Vancouver a few years back with a
| camper prebooked through our UK
|travel agent. "Go where you please, the highways and byways of
|Canada are yours to explore." said the litterature in the UK.
|"You can't go north of ...

Agreed!
We found Death Valley was forbidden when we took a Camper Fly Drive to
California :-(
--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk Please quote, with quote
character, previous post sniped to only the bit you are replying to.