Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Lobby Dosser

Default Ping Mac Davis ! Shopsmith arbor diameterG.

"Lyndell Thompson" wrote:

Hello,

I started to go this route and thought well I could save shipping and
get it all at one place. I had no idea the can of worms we opened up
by trying to save a few dollars shippingG. I want you to know that
your comments are very appreciatied. I guess Bill and I want to do
things the most complex way possible. I think Bill would eventually
like to sell a few of these. We have it working but are trying to
perfect this thing. I bookmarked the website for future reference.
Thanks again Lyndell

And I'd rather be buying from bill than China!