Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike O.

Default Delta Jointer Guard

On 3 Feb 2006 11:10:27 -0800, wrote:

I have an old 6" delta jointer that uses the pork chop style jointer
guard. However, I don't have the jointer guard, so I would like to
fabricate one but again I don't have one to start with. Does someone
have some specifcs about this item that they could share? Like how it
works? also if someone could share the dimensions of one that they
have but best of all would be if someone could trace the outline and
include dimensions. This way I could get one fabricated and have it be
pretty close to accurate.

Has anyone gotten back to you on this? I can take a picture and email
if you like.
You might also keep an eye on Ebay. It might take a week or two but
sooner or later I suspect one will show up. There's one on there now
for an 8".

Mike O.