PAUL

Default New use for 20 Lb propane tanks

Ted take a pill, I am just being cautious here, no reason to be ignorant.
Propane tanks have a pressure relief valve which is designed to relief
before the tank explodes, why not use the tank with this intact or better
yet install one yourself similiar to portable tanks. I have seen a pressure
tank explode, maybe you have not(by the way you talk probably not) so I am
just saying be safe not sorry! I am not trying to be nasty here but a
little caution is advisable. Go ahead spam away!

"Ted Edwards" wrote in message
PAUL wrote:

Just a word of advise, leave the pressure relief valve on the cylinder,

this
will ensure you do not go above factory rating this relief valve will

vent
even propane when exceeded. Again, if you have never seen a pressure
cylinder explode you do not want to. Pay the 20-50 bucks and get a real
portable tank.You won't regret it especially when you don't have a hand

fill that tire!

In your post that precedes this one by 17 minutes, you admit that you
didn't know what you were talking about. Now you are on about it again
with zero knowledge.

Did you take the trouble to look up the vapour pressure of propane? Do
you what the burst test rating for those tanks is? Have you checked the
burst test rating on a commercial air pig?

Do you have a brother in law in the air tank business? Do you just love
to go around spouting nonsense?

Ted