Posted to alt.home.repair
CJT

Default Air compressor problems

Therod wrote:

I have a Central Neumatic 3 HP 8 Gallon air compressor. It powers up
but when it reaches it's maxm, it shuts off but then all the air begins
to leak out. when it gets to the start up pressure it starts the cycle
all over again.

I also hear that parts for the Central Neumatic are hard to find. Can
anyone help me?

Where's the leak? If it's coming out through the hose connection, you
could perhaps attach a quick-connect coupling. Is the drain closed?