Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Tom MacIntyre

Default Panasonic Monitor SL90 no green

On Fri, 03 Feb 2006 18:15:46 -0500, G.M. Durrence
wrote:

Checked all that, also checked all ribbon cable connectors. Even the
menu doesn't have green so this eliminates cables and connectors.

??

Tom

also made sure the CRT was socketed well. I suspect an internal CRT
problem but would like to test voltages on the CRT before discarding
it I but need a schematic.

On Fri, 03 Feb 2006 20:13:25 GMT, Newfdog
wrote:

G.M. Durrence wrote:
While using my computer I suddenly lost the green color on my
Panasonic SL90 monitor. Can anyone suggest where to start checking,
or does anyone have a schematic for this monitor?

thanks
G.M. Durrence
(To reply remove -nospam)

Faulty cable or connector maybe?