Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Tim Daneluk

Mark & Juanita wrote:
On 4 Feb 2006 09:04:30 -0800, wrote:

Mark & Juanita wrote:
On Thu, 2 Feb 2006 00:59:28 -0600, "todd" wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...

On the surface it looks like George Soros provides more
funding than policy--quite a contrast with Pat Robertson
who dictates much of the Republican policy. However
maybe Mr Soros is just more subtle.

I'll also add that from his bio it looks like George Soros made
his money honestly.

Well, I suppose if you consider bankrupting third world nations by
speculating on their currency and endangering the currencies of first tier
nations like Britain via the same approach to be making money "honestly",
then I suppose you can say that George Soros came by his money honestly.

Sounds like you know a lot about him. Can you point me to some
sources?

Here are some about Pat Robertson:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp...&notFound=true

http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/7027/business.html