Posted to rec.woodworking
John Emmons

Default OT - Google

Mr. Cohen has way too much class to behave so crassly. In addition, he can
undoubtedly get as many girls to sleep with him just by introducing
himself...

Of course he's not a young man anymore and he's undoubtedly learned that
it's much more fun when the girls come onto him...

John E.

"Robatoy" wrote in message
In article ,
Dave Balderstone wrote:

Instead, Google said "Well, we don't really like the idea, but if
you're prepared to pay us and allow us access to your market in the
future, we can be a *little bit* evil."

A little bit evil is similar to me like being a little bit pregnant or a
little bit dead.

This following story has been variously ascribed, but the way I heard it
was that Leonard Cohen was in a cafeteria at McGill. A female student
sat down at the same table to eat her lunch and Cohen asked her if she'd
be willing to sleep with him for $ 100,000.00.
She thought about it honestly and said that considering the offer was
coming from Leonard Cohen and that she was financially somewhat hard up,
she would agree.
He then asked if she would do it for $ 50.00.
She replied, indignantly; "What do you think I am?"
Cohen replied: "I know what you are, now we're just arguing about money."

I see Google in similar light.

Rob