Gunner

Default Patriot Act II / Library Surveilance

On 18 Sep 2003 09:23:58 -0700, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , LBailey says...

read the bill itself. There's a good analysis of it in the current National
Review.

Unbiased, of course, which can be determined from the title of that
publication.

Jim

So Jim, would it have been more accurate if it had been presented in a
DNC fax?

Gunner

please reply to:

"If I'm going to reach out to the the Democrats then I need a third
hand.There's no way I'm letting go of my wallet or my gun while they're
around."

"Democrat. In the dictionary it's right after demobilize and right
before demode` (out of fashion).
-Buddy Jordan 2001