Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jimmy

Default Payback to this group

"Ivan Vegvary" wrote:

snip
HELP! I need ideas for shipping. Product must be rolled and not folded. I
need a source of cheap shipping tubes. I used to get 24"± tubes for about
$1, but I lost my source. Office Max, etc, want about $2.50 per tube. Wife
says use toilet paper tubes. I will check with post office to see if TP
tubes are not too small. If they work I should be able to get by with less
than 2 ounces. IDEAS FOR TUBES APPRECIATED.
Ivan,

If you ship US Post Office Priority mail, you can get boxes for
free.

Here is a link to triangular "tubes":
http://shop.usps.com/cgi-bin/vsbv/po...=24&passFlag=4

First page of lots of Priority mail stuff:

http://shop.usps.com/cgi-bin/vsbv/po.../Priority+Mail

The boxes, envelopes and labels are free. The USPO delivers them
to your door for free. (One envelope already has Priority Mail
postage paid and of course these are not free)

--
Jim