Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jumpster Jiver

Default Toshiba TP50F60 Failure

rocco428 wrote:
Does anyone have a schematics of the TOSHIBA TP50F60. I need to know
which board to remove and exactly which resistor needs replacing.
Thanks for the heads up.

Also, if I want to measure voltage what section of the board should I
start? and if I want to over-ride the auto shutdown feature, which
chip(s) should I remove?

No offence intended but...

Questions like that indicate you should not work on this TV

The problem may be that particular resistor or something else. You will
probably need some troubleshooting skills.

Also, you don't over-ride auto shutdown features except in a rare
momentary time of measuring where the problem is.
If you over-ride the protection circuits, the TV will self destruct.
It may simply go out with a puff of smoke or it may burn your house down
while you're sleeping.
Please be careful.