Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Art

Default Toshiba TP50F60 Failure

Other than just cycling the thing on and off what actual diagnostics have
you made, S.A. Voltage measurements while working and not working, Etc??
Many things may trip the protective shutdown inclusive of the registration,
beam current, etc.
"rocco428" wrote in message

My Toshiba projection recently failed. Front LED light would blink on
and off continously. TV would not power off. I had to pull the cord
from the socket.

However, after TV sits unplugged for a few hours, the TV would turn
back on after it is plugged in. TV would operate normally for
20-minutes or so before turning off again. Same problem as before -
LED would blink continously. Picture is perfect. No distortion when
it is on. Therefore, I do not believe the 'digital convergance' is the
cause.

Anyone else having these problems. Please advise. Thank you.

--
rocco428