Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Balderstone

Default OT - Google

In article , Joe Barta
wrote:

Quite honestly, I can't see why you're having such a hard time doing
this. It's a simple thought excercise.

Why do a "thought exercise" that isn't based on reality when we have
the actual scenario staring us in the face?

Quite honestly, I can't see why you insist on moving the discussion
from reality to some imaginary scenario that has not, does not and will
not exist.

Profit is the key reason why Google and others are cooperating with the
Chinese Communist Party. Discussing their actions outside of the
context of profit is, as far as I'm concerned, a waste of time.

djb

--
Boycott Google for their support of communist censorship and repression!