Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Proctologically Violated©®

Default Bonney, Wilde, Diamond, Facom

I thought Williams was "the benchmark". But not as pretty as Bonney or
Armstrong.
I personally like Armstrong, as well--another great finish, an "artful" body
on their wrenches.

The last Bonney I saw was in a guy's shop, and his kid misplaced it. The
fellow was absolutely beside himself, almost closed the shop! Eventually it
turned up.

Of course, my only complete sets are goddamm craftsman, with hodge-podge's
of other names.
I'd be happy w/ *one* 3/4" Bonney!
--
Mr. P.V.'d
formerly Droll Troll
"gfulton" wrote in message

"ALex" wrote in message
oups.com...
Check out www.harryepstein.com to find these tools. They have
everything and say that they deal in American Made Tools

Thanks for posting the link, Alex. I know what I can get both my boys for
their birthdays now. A set of Bonney wrenches. If you look in an airline
mechanic's toolbox and see Bonney's, you've come across a technician with
impeccable taste in hand tools. I've always considered them the benchmark
for all other wrenches. Nothing better. They're out of business now, and
more's the pity.

Garrett