Posted to free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y
Colin Wilson

Default Totally OT - Motorhome holidays

Take the collision damage waver option you are driving on the wrong side of
the road. I went too near to some fences.

Might not work as well in something like a camper, but something I
find useful in a car is to figure out roughly where I should be in the
lane by use of the wing mirrors, and see what fixture I can use of the
car to line up to the lane markings on the drivers' side.

Its usually the bottom corner of the windscreen for me - all I need to
do then is a quick glance once in a while to make sure I haven`t
strayed too far...

--
Please add the word "newsgroup" in the subject line of personal emails
**** My email address includes "ngspamtrap" and " ****