Posted to uk.d-i-y
Weatherlawyer

Default Skip it OT.

I have just been contacted by Toucan ISP. It's 4 quid cheaper than AOL
for the same "unlimited" service.

The closer didn't know if their service supported Linux but did invite
me to check and see that an ISP review would give them 5 stars.

I did manage to find 1 favourable review. Some of the others were
scathing. All of the others I mean and one pointed out they were a
sister company to Tiscali. The one whose personel throw you in the
rubbish.

So is there a service that compares with AOL, allows Linux and beats
AOL's price? Anyone here care to recommend one?