rocco428 rocco428 is offline
Junior Member

Default Toshiba TP50F60 Failure

My Toshiba projection recently failed. Front LED light would blink on and off continously. TV would not power off. I had to pull the cord from the socket.

However, after TV sits unplugged for a few hours, the TV would turn back on after it is plugged in. TV would operate normally for 20-minutes or so before turning off again. Same problem as before - LED would blink continously. Picture is perfect. No distortion when it is on. Therefore, I do not believe the 'digital convergance' is the cause.

Anyone else having these problems. Please advise. Thank you.