Posted to sci.electronics.repair
phorbin

Default My Acer laptop doesn't run after night

In article , says...
I have a little problem with my laptop. When I try to switch on it after any
cool nihgt it runs on ~2 sec and automatically switchs off. What is the
reson of that, and how to repair my laptop?

Thanks

Look in the manual for the optimum functioning temp. range and run it at
that.

A desktop machine I had, had a CPU cooling fan that didn't like the cold.

The machine would switch off because the cooling fan wasn't running.\\

If I warmed up the cooling fan, everything worked fine.