Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ivan Vegvary

Default Payback to this group

Okay, you guys (gals?) have been answering my questions and solving my
problems for about 5 years now. Time for possible payback.

Had to get a new roll of Mylar (ouch!) for the plotter. Now that I have
plenty, I am willing to make "division strips" for any and all. Give me the
diameter of your chuck (or any fixture), I will multiply by 3.141592 and
print you a strip of Mylar (very high linear stability) with any divisions
you desire. E.g., 360, 27, 231 etc. I can number the divisions, like on a
scale. I can probably print two scales (back to back on the same side), on
a single 1" strip.
This plotter prints very accurately (HP design jet 600)

Cost? Almost free. I send you the strip and you, after receipt, send me
equivalent postage.
If you want two strips, the weight is almost nothing.

HELP! I need ideas for shipping. Product must be rolled and not folded. I
need a source of cheap shipping tubes. I used to get 24"± tubes for about
$1, but I lost my source. Office Max, etc, want about $2.50 per tube. Wife
says use toilet paper tubes. I will check with post office to see if TP
tubes are not too small. If they work I should be able to get by with less
than 2 ounces. IDEAS FOR TUBES APPRECIATED.

This offer expires in about 2 moths because sig. other will want plotter out
of the living room and back in the shop.

Email me direct with your diameter, etc.

Ivan Vegvary