Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mr Fixit

Default Mice - how many ?

"Andy Dingley" wrote in message
On Thu, 02 Feb 2006 22:31:35 +0000, Grimly Curmudgeon
wrote:

I've tried the super-dooper modern plastic traps with some success,

I've been unimpressed with those. They're just too sensitive - if the
mouse knocks them from behind they can go off. This probably makes the
mouse more wary of the traps for the future and certainly doesn't catch
them.

worked ok with my mice but I had to tie the bait to them as they managed to
take the first lot without springing it, not had it once go off with out
catching one apart for the time its had me :-)