Posted to rec.woodworking
J T

Default Tim Daneluk

Mon, Jan 30, 2006, 8:58pm (EST-3)
(Larry*Blanchard) giggles and tells us:
I've got too much time on my hands :-).snip

You don't know how to spend it either.

As long as you've got so much time to waste, go count all the plans
posts I've made, make a site with all the links, each with a title, then
e-mail the site link to everyone here. Except me. Then you can
killfile me. I would have said you could "plonk" me, but I was afraid
you might have mis-understood what I meant.

Gods above, if that's all you have to occupy your time, I'm so very
glad I don't have your life. That'd be at least as bad as being
banished to the Pluperfect Purple Hell.

JOAT
Shhh... that's the sound of nobody caring what you think.