Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Fawthrop

Default Mice - how many ?

On Thu, 02 Feb 2006 23:50:20 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Liquorice"
wrote:

|On Thu, 02 Feb 2006 22:33:39 +0000, Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:
|
| (released on the other side of town).
|
| Where they become food for the local predators
|
| shrug
|
| Big deal;
|
|We live capture and release (miles, literally, from any human
|habitation). Why deprive the local predators of a food source? I like
|stoats, weasels, the half a dozen or so birds of prey that live around
|here.

If I were a mouse with the choice, I would prefer to die in a "Little
Nipper" brake back trap. Wham you are dead.
--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk Please quote, with quote
character, previous post sniped to only the bit you are replying to.