Posted to alt.home.repair
mm

Default Remote Low Voltage Motion Sensor?

On 2 Feb 2006 15:57:40 -0800, wrote:

is no sensitivity adjustment. The unit is quite sensitive, will pick
up motion at least 30 feet away, so be sure
there are no trees, bushes, etc waving in the breeze.

Is it just things waving in the breeze, or can it be the breeze
itself? I thought it could be the second, but my biggest testing
period was 15 years ago.

I want ed a PIR sensor that would go in my window frame and work when
I was away from the house but wouldn't require me to close the window.

Even with a dual tech, I had false alarms. Now, I can't remember if
or not I tied up the curtains to keep them from blowing. I sort of
think it sometimes went off even when the curtains didn't move.

And outside, there are branches, but I'm not sure how much they have
to move if at all.

Anyone know for sure.

Remove NOPSAM to email me. Please let
me know if you have posted also.