Posted to rec.woodworking
Tom Watson

Default OT - Tim Daneluk

I usually use a rollup board when I'm on the road but would not be
adverse to you bringing your own hand-made version, so long as it has
64 squares in alternating colors.

I prefer to play with Staunton style pieces and will bring weighted
versions of same, and would only ask that the pieces are easily
identifiable, if you choose to bring your own.

I travel with a Chronos clock but would be willing to use yours, if
that would make you feel better.

I would prefer that the timekeeping be simple, with no three to five
second pump. Just let the game run for two hours, or forty moves.

Other than that, it's table stakes - best out of three.

Are we agreed?