Posted to rec.woodworking
Tom Watson

Default OT - Tim Daneluk

On Fri, 03 Feb 2006 02:22:28 GMT, (Doug Miller)
wrote:

In article . com, "entfillet" wrote:
"BTW, I noticed you didn't reply to my question: what was your last
USCF
rating?"

I'll be in your general area on business in mid March. How about we
play best of three for a hundred bucks? I can stay over for a Saturday
to do it but need to be back home by Sunday afternoon. It's enough
money to make it fun without calling the attention of our wives.

You still haven't answered that question: what was your last rating?

You should only be concerned with what I will bring to the board. I
haven't asked for your USCF rating, your FIDE rating, your ELO rating,
because I don't really care. I figure you for a hotshot high school
chess club sort of guy, who is thirty years past his prime,who would
rank about 2000 on the USCF scale.

That makes you meat.

I'd suggest forty moves in two hours.

Sounds good to me.

Winner buys dinner. I hope you like Chinese.

We'll shake for the white.

I'll be using algebraic notation. We can talk about the other
possibilities, then.

It doesn't matter to me what notation you use; why even mention it? You figure
out yet that there's no such square as "KP3" in descriptvie notation?

Have you figured out that there is no such word as "descriptvie"?

Could you have possibly cut me the same slack as I am cutting you in
allowing for the obvious error?

I look forward to our meeting.