Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller

Default OT - Tim Daneluk

In article . com, "entfillet" wrote:
"BTW, I noticed you didn't reply to my question: what was your last
USCF
rating?"

I'll be in your general area on business in mid March. How about we
play best of three for a hundred bucks? I can stay over for a Saturday
to do it but need to be back home by Sunday afternoon. It's enough
money to make it fun without calling the attention of our wives.

You still haven't answered that question: what was your last rating?

I'd suggest forty moves in two hours.

Sounds good to me.

We'll shake for the white.

I'll be using algebraic notation. We can talk about the other
possibilities, then.

It doesn't matter to me what notation you use; why even mention it? You figure
out yet that there's no such square as "KP3" in descriptvie notation?

--
Regards,