Posted to misc.consumers.house
EXT

Default need your input re highway fumes near housing

Did you check for electric power transmission lines, underground natural gas
transmission pipelines, earthquake faults, local industries and zoning
regulations -- it goes on and on.

Most problems with pollutants will depend on prevailing winds and
elevations.

"Harry K" wrote in message
ups.com...

anna wrote:
Hi,

My sister is buying a home, in Northern California, which is approx
1,300 feet from a busy highway in Northern California. The sound is not
an issue, my concern is the fumes and it's impact on health, especially
because she has small children.

In between this house and the freeway there are a few homes and small
trees. There is no sound wall along the freeway.

Can someone please let me know as soon as possible if she should be
concerned about any negative impact on health, etc. regarding this.

Thank you for your help.

Anna

I bet if you look around you can find a lot of other things that are
closer to be paranoid about.

Harry K