Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan

Default return on investment of partial basement finishing?

wrote:
Folks,

I am loooking for advice on modest ways we can improve the function
and value of our basement.

My idea is to do modest upgrades to simply make the basement look
clean, bright and bone dry. My list so far includes:

I was all ready to jump on this one and suggest do nothing but clean out
all the junk down there. Nothing left there (maybe washer and dryer) but
not furniture boxes etc. And just clean and make repairs.

You beat me to it. You list sounds good. Just remember to get all that
stuff (Remember George Carlin?) out of there, and out of the rest of the
house before you show it. Rent a storage space. (that also makes moving
less stressful.)

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit