Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Balderstone

Default OT - Google

In article . net, Java
Man wrote:

But you're suggesting that Google's only advantage is a head start

Where did I suggest that Google's ONLY advantage was anything? That's
bullpuckey.

Do you know for a fact that Google's "back office" has no know-how
advantage that they want to keep secret?

Yes. Or, uh... No.

A stupid answer for a stupid question... How would I know what Google
wants to keep secret? Don't be an idiot, or play one on usenet.

Google aggregates publicly available information.

The information is public.

And available.

Go aggregate it. Oops! Google has a head start! But they may not have
legally protectable IP!

So your point is... That they have an advantage because of their head
start?

Sigh...

--
Boycott Google for their support of communist censorship and repression!