preecy preecy is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin
preecy wrote:
Just got round to lay some laminate flooring in the sittingroom which we
bought several months ago. Anyway there was much more wastage than i
counted for and now im just over 1 pack short. I've tried the local
B&Q's in my area and also tried the supplier directly. Neither could
help as its discontinued and was only manufactured for B&Q. I was told
their could be some in differnt branches across the UK but they wouldnt
show up on their system as they'd be on a clearance offer.

Anyone know where i can pickup a couple of packs of standard sized
laminate flooring in a 2 strip beech effect or Or has anyone seen a
couple of packs at their local b&q. (Floormaster LOC Universal 2 stip
beech effect)

One of the few b&q's I've tried still had some of this discontinued
stuff in stock however it was in the cherry red colour

--
preecy

I've got three lengths of the 2 strip maple if it's any use to you.
It's quite light in colour but not as light as the beech I suspect.
I'll be in B&Q Cambridge later this week :-( so I'll have a look if
they've got any.
cheers but i need at least a full back to finish the job... thanks anyway much appreciated.

if u spot any at ur local b&q please do let me know