Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Leonard Caillouet

Default RCA CTC 203 sound

If you don't have the same source, and tune to the same channels, you may
not be able to duplicate the problem. Even if you do you may not get the
same signal condition that triggers the problem.

Do some searching. There is much discussion on this matter and patches.
You might get on some of the many tech forums where techs share advice and
fixes. You can find lots of this info in the archives of this group with a
Google search. There is also an article in "The Speaker", a newsletter
published online by NESDA Ohio and can be accessed by simply signing up at
their site. There are many useful articles there.

Some places that you might look to for resources for service techs are
below. There are many more.

http://www.repairfaq.org/
http://www.nesda-ohio.com/
www.tech-assist.org
http://wa6ati.com/
http://wa6ati.com/
http://www.anatekcorp.com/
http://come.to/teklinks

"Vince" wrote in message
Hi!
I am still trying to figure out why the sound gos out on these 203
chassis, you pick the set up, take it to the shop plug it in to check it
out and the sound is ok, I've had a lot of these do the same thing, it has
gotten to where I just tell them to unplug the set and plug it back in
again and 9 times out ao 10 the set is ok, so you are giving away info for
nothing. Need some idea about these.
Thanks
Vince