Posted to rec.woodworking
Tim Daneliuk

Default OT - Tim Daneluk

Doug Miller wrote:

In article .com, "entfillet" wrote:

"Well, congratulations. You've demonstrated that you can use Google..."

Interesting that youu snipped the part of my post that shows you're
mistaken...

Yes. You should see how many posts show up when a search is done for
posts to this newsgroup, using the search terms "Doug Miller" AND
"Asshole".

It seems I'm not the only one who has come to that conclusion.

Isn't that special. You're losing the argument, so you resort to personal
abuse. How mature of you.

Uh, Doug, look at the thread title. The whole thing *started* at
a (feeble) attempt at a personal swipe. You need to see this for
what it is. The self-appointed Elite here don't like being challenged
on anything. When they do, they go in to Scientologist Mode: They
become vicious attack dogs. Relax, it's of no real consequence.
You've won the argument when the counter becomes personal. Enjoy it...

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/