Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller

Default OT - Tim Daneluk

In article .com, "entfillet" wrote:
"Well, congratulations. You've demonstrated that you can use Google..."

Interesting that youu snipped the part of my post that shows you're
mistaken...

Yes. You should see how many posts show up when a search is done for
posts to this newsgroup, using the search terms "Doug Miller" AND
"Asshole".

It seems I'm not the only one who has come to that conclusion.

Isn't that special. You're losing the argument, so you resort to personal
abuse. How mature of you.

Suck it up, admit you were wrong, apologize, and move on.

Of course, if you had actually *read* those posts that Google found, you'd
come to a different conclusion -- demonstrating once again that, while you're
able to run a search engine, you have difficulty understanding what you find.

--
Regards,