Posted to rec.woodworking
Renata

Default hardwood flooring installation methods?

Got an error when I clicked on this.

Server Error in '/' Application.
Runtime Error
custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the
application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons).
It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server
machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be
viewable on remote machines, please create a customErrors tag within
a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the
current web application. This customErrors tag should then have its
"mode" attribute set to "Off".

!-- Web.Config Configuration File --

configuration
system.web
customErrors mode="Off"/
/system.web
/configuration

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a
custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the
application's customErrors configuration tag to point to a custom
error page URL.

!-- Web.Config Configuration File --

configuration
system.web
customErrors mode="RemoteOnly"
defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/
/system.web
/configuration

Is it me or something else? The suggestion for creating tags on the
local machine, etc is something I've never encountered with a web page
error. What - they think we're all programmers ;-) ?

Renata

On 1 Feb 2006 07:39:47 -0800, "jimg"
wrote:

I suggest you take a look at this video. We installed and finished two
rooms recently, and the two videos (he also has one on finishing)
helped up immensely.

http://www.mikestools.com/060055-lay...inger-vhs.aspx

jim