Posted to rec.woodworking

Default BT3100 saw - reasons not to buy one ?

I've been running it's predecessor (but basically identical saw) for 6
years and it has performed admirably with every task I have thrown at
it. For what they are selling it for today it is an awesome deal.

It's not the most powerful of saws and will self destruct (motor) if
you overstress it, often with little or no warning, which is it's main
con. Acknowledge this and treat it with respect and you will not have
any problems.

Apart from this it has limitations which if you understand before
purchasing you will not be disappointed.